United Christian Academy affirms the following core values:
1. The Scripture (Bible) is the inspired Word of God and is taught as truth.
2. Pupils/students are unique children of God with individual abilities, talents, and gifts.
3. The home, school, church and community are partners in the education and the holistic development of the child.
4. Educators (administrators, faculty, staff and volunteers) model Christ in leading, teaching, and serving.
5. All pupils/students can achieve and are held to high academic, ethical, spiritual values, moral standards and personal discipline.
6. The culture of excellence and professional and ethical standards are upheld by school personnel and volunteers.
7. The integration of faith and learning is maintained in all academic and extra-curricular disciplines.
8. The main (curriculum) and secondary (supporting) programs are innovative and inspiring.
9. The school environment is safe, disciplined and conducive to learning.
10. The school strives to develop future leaders in various disciplines.
11. The school community demonstrates the fruit of the Spirit which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control in all norms.